Benedictine Healing Products Resale Opportunities
Are You Ready to be a Reseller?
As herbal popularity and usage has exploded in the past decade, the need for reliable, high-quality herbal products that have withstood the rigors of clinical practice has increased. Many of our herbs are grown without pesticides in our own garden and are harvested by hand using time-tested methods.
Developed over the last forty years by our founder, Martha Benedict, we have a reliable and dependable suite of high quality herbal formulas to use in a wide range of digestive issues. Formulations are available for children, adults, and pets.
Procedure to buy as a wholesaler:
- Talk to us at 877.429.9221 to tell us about your store or practice and marketing approach, or submit your information in the form above and we'll get back to you within two to three business days.
- Set up an account on our webpage, and we will enable it for wholesale pricing. The wholesale pricing will then be available when you log into our website.
- Website orders are paid by credit card which we do not see or save. After a track record has been established, we can talk about PO/net 30 transactions.
Now that we are in the midst of the crazy holiday season, not only does our consideration for a well balanced healthy diet fly out the window, but frequently there are additional stresses heaped upon us in the form of full houses, full shopping malls, family, and financial concerns. These issues can be cause for concern for our blood pressure and when we turn to sugar or foods that aren't so healthy, that can lead to blood sugar issues. We have specifically designed formulas that can be used to treat blood sugar and blood pressure issues including:
High Blood Sugar Balance
Heart Health Hi
Heart Health Glo
Other featured healing products:
- Hawthorne Leaf & Flower - Hawthorne leaf and flowers have a long history of use and has traditionally been used to treat circulatory disorders and respiratory illness. Today, there is clinical evidence to support its use for cardiovascular reasons.
- Hawthorne Berry in Brandy - Hawthorne berry has a long history of being used as a heart tonic for a variety of heart structure and function problems from irregular heartbeat, high blood pressure, chest pain, hardening of the arteries, and heart failure. It contains antioxidant flavonoids which assist in dilating blood vessels, improving blood flow, and protecting collagen tissue and blood vessels from damage. It is thought to be especially effective in the early stages of heart disease and can speed up recovery from a heart attack.
- Heart Blood Spleen Tonic - An herbal formula that supports the cardiovascular function and spleen function in charge of digestion, circulation, and creation of blood. It also provides cardiovascular support & distribution of nutrients.
- Horse Chestnut - For healthy veins. Horsechestnut Tonic formula tones the tissue and moves stagnant blood in the veins. It is appropriate for people who are working with varicose veins, hemorrhoids, fibroids, phlebitis, leg ulcers, head trauma, bruising and pain associated with poor circulation, as well as sensation of cramps or heavy legs at the end of the day or during women's menses.
Free Shipping on orders over $100
- Cold and Flu Herbal Remedies
- Cuts and Scrapes
- Energy Enhancement
- for Her
- for Him
- Heart and Blood Pressure
- Herbal Oils
- Herbal Salves
- Herbal Tinctures
- Herbs for Kids
- Skin and Beauty
- Stress, Anxiety and Sleep